View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013   #37
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans 9 1/2 Point Dogs Against Pats

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Ummm wasnt everyone calling for BHarris head a few weeks ago, now he is a shut down CB ??? He did play good against the Bengals, but lets be honest. Who didnt ?
Not everyone. I've been on his side since the New England game. Even said I wasn't mad at him for being aggressive & drawing penalties...... still think that holding call on 3rd & 6 was ticky-tack.

Since he's been playing, I've seen everything I thought he would be when we drafted him & I did a little research. At first I was a little upset that they waited so long to get him on the field, but he's got his game legs under him real quick..... & I think he's ready to play.

When you're losing, people are quick to jump on every little mistake & make mountains out of mole hills. But, there's no doubt in my mind he can play.

Mark my words, next year the whole country will be talking about our secondary.... urrr.... in a good way, not like 2010.