View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 245830 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: How to "slow down" the Pats offense and win this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by gafftop View Post
So my question is what is best way to get the Pats to take time off the clock ?
I think it's best if we don't play games. Keep doing what we do, get after Brady & get him off the field.

Yeah, yeah.... I've heard all the "Brady will eat up the blitz & carve up your secondary" talk. But, we had a pretty good stretch in that game where we held Brady to 1 score over basically a 2 quarter period.

Holding Brady to 14-21 points, I like our chances.

Trying to do the same thing, playing a style we have never played before just doesn't make sense to me.

If we stopped their opening drive, had the ref not called that ticky tack PI & Schaub not thrown that INT, we lead 7-0 & it's a totally different game.

We need to play Houston Texans Football & not look back. If our best isn't good enough it's not good enough, but it's who we are.