View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013   #40
RandomVariable
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 RandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sunday's game is nothing but a formality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxboro Steve View Post
You mean the Baltimore that should have beat us last year if not for a lousy kick and dropped pass?

I disagree with you, bud. I am not afraid of any team. However, any of the eight remaining has the tools and the talent to beat NE. There are no layups left, if the Pats win this weekend, they'll have earned it. If they advance beyond that, they'll have earned that as well. It would not surprise me if JJ Watt channeled his inner LT and dominated Sunday. Nor would it surprise me if the Pats smoked 'em again, although I don't think they will. I expect a tougher game, but I am confident in the team to pull out a W.

Beyond that, Peyton Manning likely looms for the AFC championship. that's a mighty big mountain to climb, no pun intended. Then they'll either have to beat a great QB (Rogers), a talented group of receivers (Atlanta), a hard hitting D that already beat 'em (SF), or a pumped and jacked attacking D with a strong running game (Seattle).

No layups left.
I was referring to the AFC.

On the NFC side, we match up well against GB and Atl. I am more concerned about Seattle, and to a lesser extent, the 49ers. We came into the 9ers game under prepared but completely dominated them in the second half after making adjustments. Plus, we would be playing in a dome under perfect conditions.
RandomVariable is offline   Reply With Quote