View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013   #39
RandomVariable
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 RandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sunday's game is nothing but a formality

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
You have said a lot of very cool stories so far but this one takes the cake. The Texans are better than Baltimore, dear friend, and I think that once your team is done decimating my team and crushing the dreams of all of us lowly Houstonians that Denver will likely destroy the Pats. I hope that doesn't happen because I would rather the Pats go to the SB than the Broncos but it is what it is old friend. I look forward to hearing your interesting tales until after Sunday where you will never come to this board again.
A better regular season team than Baltimore maybe. They are a lot more dangerous than you guys in the postseason.

We match up well against Denver. I wouldn't be too concerned about them.
RandomVariable is offline   Reply With Quote