View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013   #5
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 36798 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Nike Jersey fits funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
Nike site was visited, and sizing chart was consulted. In the "Game" jersey, the shoulders and body sections fit fine, the sleeves are just flat out sewn in screwy and you can't lift your arms without the bottom half of the jersey coming up too. I don't have the ability to try on a Limited or Elite.
This is normal cause the jerseys are cut just like the ones the players wear, and they don't translate really well if you don't have shoulderpads on. Mine do the exact same thing.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote