View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013   #29
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 9 1/2 Point Dogs Against Pats

I have had a horrendous year betting, so much so I can actually affect the outcome of games.

I teased ND + 17 and the Pats -2 on Monday. I was always going to lose the bet mind you, but which end of the teaser would kill it? All we needed was ND to keep it within 17 to ensure Pats -2 didnt work, thus ensuring the Texans basically winning the game on Sunday to kill my bet. Didnt play out that way. Damn you Irish!!

Now , the only thing I can offer with Pats -9.5 is for us to keep it within 2 scores.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote