View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013   #36
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 74437 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sunday's game is nothing but a formality

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomVariable View Post
I would also like to add that the ONLY team I am afraid of right now is Baltimore. They are the only team I see possibly beating us. Hopefully the Broncos take care of business in Denver.
You have said a lot of very cool stories so far but this one takes the cake. The Texans are better than Baltimore, dear friend, and I think that once your team is done decimating my team and crushing the dreams of all of us lowly Houstonians that Denver will likely destroy the Pats. I hope that doesn't happen because I would rather the Pats go to the SB than the Broncos but it is what it is old friend. I look forward to hearing your interesting tales until after Sunday where you will never come to this board again.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote