View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013   #11
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 9 1/2 Point Dogs Against Pats

I know one group that will be rooting like crazy for us to win on Sunday and that's Vegas. I talked to a friend of mine who's in this business locally and he said 90% of the wagers he's taken have been on the Patriots. Haven't checked yet to see how the money is coming in at Vegas, but I doubt it is much different. They stand to possibly make a killing with us keeping this a close game or even winning.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote