View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013   #31
RandomVariable
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 RandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sunday's game is nothing but a formality

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
What I think will happen isn't the issue thats on the line here. You came in guns blazing saying that:
1) The Patriots offense left points on the field.
2) That the Patriots defense had 'gaping holes' in it and should have prevented more points from being scored.
3) That the Texans are an even worse team now than they were before
4) That Gronk is back making the Pats an even better team than they were before

When we played in December, the game wasn't a 'formality.' If it is now, you must be confident that they will beat the Texans by more than 28 points. If you really believe yourself, prove it. I just want to hear your score prediction. 50 - 10? 60 - 3?
I didn't say we would win by an even larger margin. Predicting scores is a fool's game in which I do not partake. There are numerous (random) variables that affect the final outcome. We could out gain you in offensive yardage 600-250, or we could have 10 red zone trips to your 1, and still only win by 3. My prediction is that it will be one-sided game. The only way we lose if that is the case is if we make glaring mistakes. But we rarely do that. We have a turnover differential of +25 or some crazy number like that.
RandomVariable is offline   Reply With Quote