View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013   #91
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: "You take the 3 points and move on"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
We agree on this. The issue is Kubiak is playing conservative on 2nd and 3rd down. He's not really going for 6. He's going for 3 from 1st and 10 from the 20. 2 yard completions on 3rd and goal when youre on the 5 are useless. It's safer just to kick on 3rd down. Its the worst of both worlds -- no shot at 6 and risking a turnover
I'll have to pay more attention, because I'm just not seeing this.

Kubiak doesn't have a run play for 3 yards & a different run play for 15. He calls the play & the guys are supposed to get what they're supposed to get.

He calls a pass and there are usually 3 receivers in the pattern. I don't know if I've ever seen a Gary Kubiak designed passing play where all three receivers are within 5 yards of the LOS.