View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013   #82
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Fim Room: Why The Patriots Should Be So Very, Very Afraid Of The Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
But his yards per pass completion went from 10.5 in the reg blowout to 5.8 in the playoff loss, and they got to Brady 2 more times. Pats went from 4-10 on 3rd downs to 5-14 in the second game. More 3rd downs, and more 3rd and longs I would presume. And the pats did not get a touchdown till the end of the 3rd quarter in that game. I mean, its some pretty damning evidence.

Side note: Dirty Sanchez went from 3 pics to 3 tds in the second game also. And the Pats have a better running game now.
I just posted the game notes of the first half of the Jets play-off game; there's more than meet the eyes.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote