View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013   #83
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: More people noticing Kubiaks Conservative play calling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
The thing is that the Texans didn't do as well between the 35 to the 20 yard line as they did in the RZ.
That seems to be true as well. I'm actually agreeing with Fiddler somewhat in that I don't buy the whole thing that we need to throw the ball in the end zone for the sake of proving we're aggressive. Have to take what the defense gives you in certain situations. Our execution has been poor mainly. I don't think we're doing much differently, but over-analyzing is predictable when things aren't going well.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote