View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013   #6
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 143421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars fire HC Mularky after one season

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Since the drafted him, they've got a new owner, new GM, and they will have a new head coach (actually their second new HC since drafting him). There's nobody left who's got one speck of loyalty to Gabbert, and I expect him to be a benchwarmer - if not gone altogether - next season. Even if that just means Chad Henne as the starter (and it probably does for one year anyway), I think Gabbert's pretty much finished in Jacksonville.
Yeah, true. Honestly, I never liked him coming out of Mizzou. I like him less now as a player. He's gained a lot of tendencies that HWWNBN did in his 1st couple years. He seems like a real dick too, imo