View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013   #7
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NIH Confirms Junior Seau Died With CTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
CTE has to be absolutely frightening for guys playing right now. I mean, Garret Graham just had two concussions in a month. Not sure if that will have any long term effects, but he has to be wondering about it. I'm guessing CTE is in the back of most players minds now, but when you've had multiple concussions I think players would probably start thinking about it more.

I actually would guess they think about it very little if at all. Maybe that starts once their career is over but most players would lie to get back on the field and play
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote