View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013   #6
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 107472 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NIH Confirms Junior Seau Died With CTE

While I feel for his family, and I may get hammered for saying this, but imo once they sign that contract they understand the dangers they face. There will be hard hitting and there will be concussions. It's them rolling the dice and I'm willing to bet they clearly understand that.

On a side note, Cloak, is there a cure or treatment for CTE? I don't know Seau's issues leading up to his death, but couldn't he have attempted to seek help instead of suicide? The League was already aware of CTE so I'm not sure how much more Seau's brain is going to help