View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013   #85
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87575 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Agree with you on Lattimore.

Since the nickle defense is on the field 60% of the time and Mitchell seems to be growing into the position, NT is a lower level priority for me. Although depth is needed. If Brandon Williams is there in the 3rd he would be my pick.
Mitchell's emergence is what convinced me to go with Brandon over Sylvester. As you notice above, I take care of the defensive middle in round three A&B. Now if I could get a trade down in first that would allow me to pick Patterson or T Will + a third I'd use with our own 5th and trade into second. Three seconds and two thirds!