View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013   #82
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
Help me out here, fill in my blanks:

1- Cordarelle Patterson, WR
2- Aboushi/Long, OT
3- Marcus Lattimore, RB
3a-__________________ , DB?
4- Josh Dworaczyk - LSU, OG
5-____________________ , LB?
6-_____________________ , TE?
7-_____________________ , QB?

Full disclosure: Josh is my cousin, so I'm a little partial to us picking him.

Currently, most of the draft boards show Josh as a late round to UDFA prospect. Its my belief that Josh will start for an NFL team one day no matter where he's drafted.
Just some thoughts:

NT? Are you just gonna ignore one of the dire needs or do you think Cody will re-sign, get healthy and be better than he has for his contract?

LB: inside, outside or both? How do you evaluate needs?
Lattimore had a devastating injury, not sure I'd spend a 3rd, at least not 3 months from draft.

Nothing wrong with reaching for your cousin but 3-4 round reach is a bit. I did not see him offering much but TBH I did not focus on LSU Oline.

Finally, if you are going to include the comp for Mario in 3rd might as well speculate on the other 3 comps. Dutchrudder thinks we should have two extra fifths and a seventh. This sounds reasonable to others.