View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #75
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: More people noticing Kubiaks Conservative play calling...

Like I said in a previous post, it just seems like to me we haven't been able to run effectively on the early downs and that's whats causing us problems. Play action on 1st down in the red zone would probably be the best plan of action but for some we've been forced into a lot of 3rd and long situations once we get down into the red zone and that's where we've been struggling from what I can see.

Once we get inside the 20 it almost seems like a given we're going to run on first down. When you only get 1 or 2 yards there it throws us off. I'd just love to see us try to get even a short pass on first down to set up the run once we get down there. I'm only going based on memory, but thats what I see. Its not what we do that needs to change in my view. Just when and how we do it.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote