View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #67
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: More people noticing Kubiaks Conservative play calling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
An article from the Patriots board.

I still think it's silly. Just because it's a run on second down means you know where we are going & how we're going to block it. James Casey & Ben Jones surprised the crap out of a couple of Bengals who thought they were about to make a tackle for a loss.
And BTW, I just went back to check.
With Schaub in there, the Texans called 7 pass plays and 10 run plays (Tate and Forsett each had one.) I may be off a hair with a couple of drinks already, so don't take it as a gospel, LOL.
Foster scored on a one-yard run.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote