View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #10
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PO Game 2..Texans VS Pats....Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Remember when we got stomped by the ravens last year and then went into Baltimore with a late round rookie and everyone predicted we'd lose by 30?
And then remember how we almost won anyway?

I think everyone will predict the texans to lose by 20 and well put in a close game. I think we'll win, too
After we lost to the Ravens last year, I remember everyone saying that if we had only had a healthy Matt Schaub instead of a 3rd string rookie QB, we would have best the Ravens, won the AFC title game, and likely gone to the Super Bowl.

Well, here we are with a healthy starting QB. Rock n' roll!
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote