View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #1
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 243454 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Colts Bruce Arians Left the Hospital, May Leave the Team Tomorrow

If this happens, there may be much less worry about the 2013 Colts.
Quote:

Tweets

1h Mike Chappell Mike Chappell ‏@mchappell51

Arians: it would be hard to leave (Indy). . . . (but) you always want to win one of these Super Bowls on your own.
Expand

Arians: I have to listen. I never thought this would happen. I have a great job, so itís going to have to be a perfect fit for me to leave.
Expand

Arians: Has an interview set up Sunday in Indy with Chicago Bears. Cleveland, Philly, San Diego also interested.
Expand

#colts OC Bruce Arians: I'm home and I'm doing fine. I'm ready to roll.
expand
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote