View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #75
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
It's funny how you can disagree with such a short post, and then essentially agree with it in your next post 3 minutes later. Thanks for the laugh
Don't really see how I did that. Minter is worth a first round pick and plays a position of need. That doesn't change the fact that It is a weak overall draft at ILB. You stated ILB shouldn't be chosen in the first. How in my post did I contradict the statement I made that it is?