View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #28
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: The Film Room: Why The Patriots Should Be So Very, Very Afraid Of The Texans

It was a murphys law game if you ask me.....what could go wrong....did go wrong......
I think Sunday will be a evenly balanced game for the Texans. If the Texans can get a lead.......I think the Texans can play keep away from Brady.....

I think if the Texans can get some of those short passes to Foster...and make those defensive line players for Patriots have to run more....by the 4th quarter..they will be tired......

Also, hopefully, the Texans will have Garrett Graham back ....and Newton and Brooks on the right side.......
It all goes back to the line of scrimmage...whoever controls it is going to win the game.....plain and simple.......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote