Thread: Coons mock 2.0
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #29
ralph
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 ralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coons mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Why not? he is already rated in 2nd -3rd rd. range (Rob Rang) so if you simply average it out he is either a late 2nd (where Texans select) or early third. You yourself who follow him said "ceiling is very high" & he's a "Great athlete". While I have not watched him that much just on raw ability alone he impressed the heck out of me. I would spend a late 2nd on him & let him battle Newton for starting RT duties. On or the other could be the swing tackle. Solid value all around.
I'm not saying we shouldn't draft him. I'd love to get him. I just think we can get him later in the draft.
ralph is offline   Reply With Quote