View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #72
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 120523 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I agree with this guy^

Terrible mock, nobody on this forum would bother making that crap. I really don't like the ILB in the 1st idea, we need something else there. ILB should be a 3-5 round priority.
Disagree. That's some solid talent. ILB is a bigger need than some of you guys realize. Other than Cushing the rest of our ILBs are garbage. Factor in the relentless way that Cushing plays and we need depth there in a bad way. This defense would be SO MUCH BETTER if the middle was fixed. Right now we get virtually no pressure up the middle from our ILBs or DT. this is why our OLBs sacks are down.

And as far as the OL goes, it's a difficult system to jump in and be effective right away. Remember how many people here were calling for Meyers head when he first arrived? Smith wasn't a world beater either at first. Not to mention this teams philosophy and history on drafting OL suggest we won't be drafting one early. If we do do you really think he would come in and start right away? Look where we are drafting.

ILB is a need. So is DT and the secondary. You take the best available that fill needs and you can't really go wrong.