View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #17
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Fim Room: Why The Patriots Should Be So Very, Very Afraid Of The Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
This article gives me more reason to wonder why we've gotten away from Foster in the passing game this season. I know we got him involved against the Bengals, but why so late? The dude can run, make people miss and get an extra yard or plenty after contact. Feed him!!!

Seems like the past few games Schaub forces the ball to AJ when his "timer" starts going off instead of looking for Arian
I believe we went back to the norm.
I had scribbled down some notes that lay around the house somewhere.

When AJ is healthy and OD is more or less healthy.

The pass distribution (targets, and just not completions) is quite normal.

And so we can afford to feed Arian more in the running game, unless we get way behind.

The other receivers (after AJ and Walter) need to step up.
They need to reduce the number of drops ; they need to play more physical not to let their man push them around; they need to run their routes better and not falling down, getting caught in the back of the defender, or giving the QB a little more room along the sideline, etc.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote