View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #91
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13529 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Network will re-air week 14 Texans vs Pats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I think the game plan is going to be what it's going to be. I just don't like this, "don't play into their strength" talk. If our strength is running the ball... we need to run the ball.

Play action is a big part of our offense. Works better when we run the ball effectively.
I agree with this. It's effectively showing confidence in your guys to go out an execute as normal. Do the things you've been training to do all year. The Pats surely won't come out and try to be a run first team all the sudden.

Of course to win this way requires excellent execution and concentration for 60 minutes, which is admittedly difficult. That said, at least we'll still be able to blame the 'play calling' if the players don't execute.

Surreal McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote