View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #89
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Network will re-air week 14 Texans vs Pats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
Fair enough. I am exhausted talking about this play tbh. Taking my above post even further, Graham gives Casey a better chance at getting to the second level block more cleanly.

Graham is a huge addition for us this time around. Very interesting to see what unfolds in the rematch.
That was what I said before that game.
Graham should help.

And I hope we see more of Brooks, at least he and Jones should alternate after every two drives or so. I think he's a better match up with Wilfork and Love.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote