View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #250
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 298525 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
That Casey route is a safety valve route, "Break glass in case of emergency". That is not a throw you make if no one is open kind of route. The only reason a QB would throw that pass if there is an instant breach in pass protection.

THAT is not a throw of a QB checking down because his receiver aren't open. THAT is a hurry throw by a panicked QB.

Schaub is a head case right now. It's like David Carr is the lone tenant up there.
If you say so.

I'll try to find the picture, it's posted in one of these threads. Everyone else was still running their routes, Casey was the only one looking for the ball. Which is why it was intercepted, the ball should have been on it's way before he turned....

But that short route definitely developed a lot faster than the deep route. I know that's a "strange" concept... but that's what happened.

If you're going to contend that Schaub had happy feet & just wanted the ball out of his hand.... I'm just going to have to concede the point.

Here's a link to a bunch of Texans' podcast, listen to what Matt says, listen to what Kubiak says... Walter is in there somewhere, Duane Brown is in there. Listen to what they say about their game plan & their QB.