View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The Fim Room: Why The Patriots Should Be So Very, Very Afraid Of The Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
bah humbug

The Texans can beat the Patsies, but in order to do that the Texans must play ABOVE their level and the Patsies must play BELOW their level. This can happen of course, anything can, and I hope like hell we beat the crap out of them.

But I wouldn't put any money on it.
I hear ya.... but I hate this kind of thinking. Someone said the same thing before the last game & I pretty much said the same thing.... blah.....

If we're not good enough to beat them, so be it.

But I really believe some of our players had this kind of thinking & that's what led to the biggest snowball in Texans' history. Hurt us so bad, it lasted through 4 games. Our QB is still suffering from it.

Nah, they need to know (and I think we need to know) that them Patriots put their pants on just like we do, one leg at a time. Gronk's a beast, but so is OD. Welker's one of the best receivers to ever play the game.... so is Andre. Vince is a bad man.. so is Jj Watt.

Their QB looks good in a tank top.... big deal. This is a team game & our team is just as talented as theirs.

If we bring our A game, they don't stand a chance.

That's my story & I'm sticking to it