View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #66
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Those are some solid players .... but I'd be furious with that haul as it misses on most of the real needs this team will face going into the offseason.

That mock is .... amature at best. Its as if the writer only looks at statistics and doesnt know a thing about the team.

Not addressing the OL until the 4th round ?!

No DB thru 4 picks when they will have 5 of their top eight in the secondary become FA's ?!

What about the DL and OLB ?!

A RB that early when they have both Foster and Tate ..... this mock is a joke.
I agree with this guy^

Terrible mock, nobody on this forum would bother making that crap. I really don't like the ILB in the 1st idea, we need something else there. ILB should be a 3-5 round priority.