View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #13
coon
Veteran

Rep Power: 4738 coon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Feedback wanted:Texans trade 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Thanks for input all of you. Regardless of how remainder of this season goes, I do not see Texans trading up in 2013 for any of these QBs. My target for QB would be 2014 and hope many underclassmen come out to drive a good QB downward. Yes, there is a gamble the team you trade with could do well and the value of their selection is less. Still there are teams that seemingly remain high in draft consistently. There are just not many options as I see it to get a "franchise" type player without throwing a lot at the trade.
It would not be a bad idea to try and trade with the Browns. Our first and third rounder for their 2014 first. It's risky but my money is on the Browns picking in the top 15 next year, they are the Browns after all. It won't happen though, I don't think Smithiak is going to be considering the potential Qb we could get next year.
coon is online now   Reply With Quote