View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #7
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 87002 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half Priced Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo Carnival Packs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo View Post
The fun card is simply a card that has a barcode on it. The card is "loaded" with a specific number of tickets for rides at the carnival. When you go to get on a ride, the carnival operator scans the card to reduce the number of "tickets" are left to use.

Its a modern day ticketing system.
Ah, got it, thanks for the response. Probably will have to bring the kids out there this year, not sure how I'll get around it after the excuses I exhausted last year.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote