Thread: Parcels the FOX
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004   #7
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Parcels the FOX

I just read an article a few days ago where Coach Parcells said he really enjoys working with Jerry and his son and that it's the perfect fit for him because they are in agreement on most everything concerning the team.

I wouldn't say he'll be there for the entire 5 years but if he's enjoying himself, he's being paid millions and he's in the spotlight it's as good a place as any.

He's not really a predictable person. Everybody was shocked when he took this job remember? He's one of those "I march to my own drummer" people.

Last edited by WWJD; 08-16-2004 at 01:56 PM.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote