View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #65
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I'd be ok with that. I was reviewing it yesterday. Minter is pretty solid and Woods could be awesom although shorter at 6'1" than I prefer. Has tendancies to allow ball through his hands and could have same problem in NFl looking for DB rather than ball. Montee is a puzzle for me. His stats are crazy good especially TDs. His injury seems not to effect his return but something tells me beware. Winters should be a solid player in future.
Those are some solid players .... but I'd be furious with that haul as it misses on most of the real needs this team will face going into the offseason.

That mock is .... amature at best. Its as if the writer only looks at statistics and doesnt know a thing about the team.

Not addressing the OL until the 4th round ?!

No DB thru 4 picks when they will have 5 of their top eight in the secondary become FA's ?!

What about the DL and OLB ?!

A RB that early when they have both Foster and Tate ..... this mock is a joke.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote