View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #36
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3019 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: More people noticing Kubiaks Conservative play calling...

If you guys are complaining about that one specific play, you are overreacting. Schaub is right. I have not heard the interview so I can't speak to how he answered the question, but I've watched that 3rd and 9 play a few times and there was NOBODY open except Walter in the middle of the field, just a couple yards shy of the first down, and Foster leaking out in the flat after chipping a defender. Cincinnati did a great job of playing tight, disciplined coverage. I initially was upset that Schaub didn't try and get the ball to Andre but the camera shot from behind the LOS showed why: he was tightly covered and a forced throw in the corner of the end zone to AJ risked a 100yd pick 6.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote