View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #103
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53447 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys .. NT Manslaughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Great info, Doc. (If I hadn't just repped you in the other thread I'd rep you on this.)

And to add some empirical variability, I've known a few men & women who showed significant affects from just over one drink: slurred speech, repeating themselves, wobbly.

Regardless, the general consensus is at .056 judgment and self-control are reduced, and caution, reason and memory are impaired. The young man made a bad decision to get in the car with his friend -- one he may not have chosen had he not been drinking that night.

It does impact everyone differently. You can certainly be highly impaired arrested and convicted of dwi and still be under 0.08. To say most people arent impaired at all at 0.5 is silly imo but Mr Brown certainly showed some impairment that night as you point out that he may not have otherwise
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote