View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #85
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: NFL Network will re-air week 14 Texans vs Pats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
What was wrong with our previous game plan vs Pats? As 76 noted the pass/run ration was 25/13 in the first half. We moved the ball fairly at will throwing the ball the first time. Are you expecting to see us challenge Wilfork and Love more this time around? May work better with Graham in the fold. But no, I am not expecting Rogers to show up for us at QB... but I think throwing the ball in our two TE sets and getting Foster in space is imperative to loosen up the LBs as coverage is not their strength. Stopping the run is.
I think the game plan is going to be what it's going to be. I just don't like this, "don't play into their strength" talk. If our strength is running the ball... we need to run the ball.

Play action is a big part of our offense. Works better when we run the ball effectively.