View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #64
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Here's Walters current mock as of 01-09-13.

1. Kevin Minter-ILB
2. Robert Woods-WR
3. Montee Ball-RB
4. Brian Winters-OT

I don't agree with his picks for us, but he does select some pretty good talent for the Texans.
I'd be ok with that. I was reviewing it yesterday. Minter is pretty solid and Woods could be awesom although shorter at 6'1" than I prefer. Has tendancies to allow ball through his hands and could have same problem in NFl looking for DB rather than ball. Montee is a puzzle for me. His stats are crazy good especially TDs. His injury seems not to effect his return but something tells me beware. Winters should be a solid player in future.