View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #101
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 235029 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys .. NT Manslaughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I just wanted to bring up some additional info...
Great info, Doc. (If I hadn't just repped you in the other thread I'd rep you on this.)

And to add some empirical variability, I've known a few men & women who showed significant affects from just over one drink: slurred speech, repeating themselves, wobbly.

Regardless, the general consensus is at .056 judgment and self-control are reduced, and caution, reason and memory are impaired. The young man made a bad decision to get in the car with his friend -- one he may not have chosen had he not been drinking that night.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote