View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #36
mridge01
Veteran

Rep Power: 470 mridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PO Game 2..Texans VS Pats....Lets Predict ;)

Let's be realistic. The Texans really struggled against a much lesser opponent than the Patriots at Reliant. In fact, if Dalton doesn't miss AJ Green who was wide open in the endzone, we may not be having this discussion (Tom Brady will not miss those opportunities). If this was the same two teams we saw in September and October, then maybe, but the Patriots right now are miles ahead of the Texans. One thing I guess I'm thankful for about this game is that I have a game with real rooting interest to follow at this stage of the season. Fanbases for 24 other franchises can't say that. Unfortunately, I see it resembling the first game so my interest level will disipate rather quickly. Dan Shaughnessy is still a d*ck though.
mridge01 is offline   Reply With Quote