View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #21
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: More people noticing Kubiaks Conservative play calling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
The old adage, hind sight is always 20/20 eh? While I agree this was simply more of a good play by McCourty but I dont recall Schaub having the velocity needed to get the better of that situation, imo... when Foster is that wide open and secondary comits deep... you almost always give it to your playmaker.
I mentioned this back then after the loss.

It looks like Schaub was counting on McCourty to keep an eye on Foster for a fraction longer.
There was nobody on Foster.
Not to mention that AJ was also on the other side.
All of the guys up front came in on the 5-man blitz.

It's just too bad that Schaub looked right first.
If he had looked left first (toward AJ), McCourty most definitely would have been late.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote