Thread: Get Gronked
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #13
Foxboro Steve
Veteran

Section: Gillette: 102, row 24 seat 5
Rep Power: 4107 Foxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get Gronked

I think the point is that it's hard to beat the same team twice in one season. I agree, it is, and I expect a real battle this time. No talk from you guys about the most important game ever, no silly letterman jackets (they were nice, i'd want one if I were a Texan fan), just shut up and play the game.

As I said in the other thread, Belichick>Kubiak. The best hope for you guys is that JJ Watt plays a game for the ages and controls the game. I think he's that type of player, he's the one that scares me the most.