View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #45
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143166 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots ready for the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Don't venture out of the AFC South much do you?
Everyone was delirious that Ray was back in the defense. I'm not a Ravens fan and I was psyched that he was back. Ray Lewis and Company made minced meat out of a rookie QB and last year they beat the Texans headed by a rookie back up QB and were assisted by a fumble by a certain a-hole (whom I hope broils in hell) who just haaaaaaaaapens to play for the Ravens now...coincidentally. Ray is great and the Ravens are a damn fine football team But ...and it's a big "But" as I like big buts and I cannot lie they Ravens will have to play in that thin mountain air and the while their defense is one of the best, the Broncos have a distict advantage. They have a QUARTERBACK. If it's Flacco v. EITHER Manning brother...I'm not picking Flacco.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote