View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Feedback wanted:Texans trade 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
The Texans could be one of those teams in the market for QB. And I agree with Dutch, that the Texans (with 11 picks) could be in position to move up at some point to take a player they covet.
Thanks for input all of you. Regardless of how remainder of this season goes, I do not see Texans trading up in 2013 for any of these QBs. My target for QB would be 2014 and hope many underclassmen come out to drive a good QB downward. Yes, there is a gamble the team you trade with could do well and the value of their selection is less. Still there are teams that seemingly remain high in draft consistently. There are just not many options as I see it to get a "franchise" type player without throwing a lot at the trade.