View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #16
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: More people noticing Kubiaks Conservative play calling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I don't agree with this, McCourty made a heck of a play. He was near the sideline, covering on top another receiver. When the ball went in the air, he broke on it. But he was not "double-covering" Walter.

The throw could have been better... I don't think Matt could have thrown a better ball, he doesn't have the arm. But I think most QBs would have made that throw & McCourty still makes that play, maybe not an interception, against an elite arm.

Because we lost.

Like you mentioned in another thread, this kind of thing will feed on itself until we win by 80 points or something.
The old adage, hind sight is always 20/20 eh? While I agree this was simply more of a good play by McCourty but I dont recall Schaub having the velocity needed to get the better of that situation, imo... when Foster is that wide open and secondary comits deep... you almost always give it to your playmaker.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote