View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #125
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128746 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Boston columnist slams Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxboro Steve View Post
Hollywood wasn't a member of the media. The players hear when others players yap. Steelers DB Anthony Smith guaranteed a win against NE in '07. Brady specifically targeted him, and then he made sure to get in his face about it during the game.

Video highlights here. 1:27 of the video shows Brady yapping back.

They did the same thing in 2004 against the Eagles, with Freddie Mitchell running his mouth as well.

The contingent among the national media is a Patriot win. ESPN, Sports Illustrated, Fox Sports, NBC Sports and CBS sports are all unanimous in thinking the Pats will take this one. The only thing they disagree on is the "margin of victory." If you're on that Texan Team you're thinking that you'll be playing against The Patriots, The Crowd at Foxborrough, The Refs AND the National Media. Sorry but if I had a bull on the side of my helmet I'd be making it my mission to prove ALL of the aforementioned wrong.
Doug Williams was a back up QB with the Redskins playing against John Elway and the heavily favored Broncos. The sports writers GAVE that game to the Broncos before a down was played. When Elway and the Broncos scored FIRST they merely thought they had confirmation. The rest of the game proved OTHERWISE.

If the Texans defense goes into this game remembering that Thomas Brady was not BORN IN A MANGER in Bethlehem, DIDN'T preach the sermon on the mount, perform the miracle of the loaves and fishes, WON'T be betrayed by one of his disciples and WON'T rise on the 3rd day after his crucifixion then they MIGHT just have a shot.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote