View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #15
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: More people noticing Kubiaks Conservative play calling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
And ironically, as that article implies we need to throw in endzone more... Schaub should have never forced that ball into double coverage...
I don't agree with this, McCourty made a heck of a play. He was near the sideline, covering on top another receiver. When the ball went in the air, he broke on it. But he was not "double-covering" Walter.

The throw could have been better... I don't think Matt could have thrown a better ball, he doesn't have the arm. But I think most QBs would have made that throw & McCourty still makes that play, maybe not an interception, against an elite arm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
For the half, our pass/run ratio was 25/13 as compared to 19/11 for the Pats.

We threw into the end zone (the INT, LOL).
How can they say it was a conservative game plan?
Because we lost.

Like you mentioned in another thread, this kind of thing will feed on itself until we win by 80 points or something.