View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #65
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: NFL Network will re-air week 14 Texans vs Pats

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Up to this point, we had called 8 passing plays and 7 run plays (including the one that got called back).
Including the play that was called back, we gained 35 yads on 7 runs, a healthy 5 yd clip.
Why should we be afraid of their rushing defense?
My mistake, I thought you were saying that he checked to a run play because they were in cover 2. That's the only thing I had issue with. If we're checking to a run play because they are in cover 2, then that goes to the assumption that Schaub has serious confidence issues.

If you're saying tailgate was wrong, they were not sold out to stop the run, because they were in cover 2..... then I agree. (Not that I made that observation myself, I don't remember what they were playing at the moment).