Thread: Coons mock 2.0
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #27
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coons mock 2.0

differences in opinion are natural in this process if everyone agreed then what would be the attraction?

I've had discussions where I stand in stark contrast to my draft brothers even those I trust & count on for feedback the most.

So I guess here is another one. Menelik Watson, is 6060 320, which is similar size to Duane Brown but a little taller, who reportedly can run the forty yard dash not only under 5.0 seconds (Duane Brown ran 5.09) but 4.7 seconds. Initially a very respected scouting service also had Duane Brown graded Fourth/Fifth round. Certainly we have learned something?

I understand fans discouragement when young, talented, football players leave early for the NFL but it is their body, their future, their family which can derail even the perfect timeline & best of projections. I think if Mr. Watson had stayed for his senior year @ FSU he had a chance to be one of the top tackles & certain lock to go in the first round, at least that would be my advise.

Like I said would need to see more game film but he sure looks like he could not only be elite RT but could play LT as well. Texans war room now has one more viable option to consider in any effort to upgrade their OL.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote